Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Harvest Monday

(Note! Had a problem with this post and had to recreate it. Lost all the comments. - Sorry.)
Still did not replace the stolen camera. The size of the type, loosely reflects the amount harvested in that category. In the mean time, the phone pictures will have to do for some of the nice surprises.
. . .
TOMATOES
Swiss chard
Beets
Butternut squash
Beans
Yellow Crook Neck Squash
Zucchini
Carrots
Cucumbers
Peppers
Eggplant
And look at this butternut squash. I never weigh my harvest but I had to for this one.


Almost 4 lbs!!
Hop over to Daphne's to see other harvest for the week.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! I want one of those!! I don't think I have ever eaten butternut squash but that looks good!! My garden will need to be expanded for everything I want to grow next year!! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butternut! It looks to be really meaty too, with a small seed cavity. Butternuts are my very favorite squash. They may be my very favorite veggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking butternut. That's my favorite of the squashes.

    ReplyDelete